Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Coming back here after one and half a year

After trying Moveable Type, Type Pad and Word Press for another idea of blog, I decided to come back here. I had this blog one and half year ago but with different purpose and I didn't share it to the public. I have now my own space on Yahoo!360 to share some thoughts and feelings with my friends but not set to public.

Opening some pages on Economist this morning to find "Economists' blogs" with blogs by DeLong, Greg Mankiw,... I came up with the idea for this blog again. This blog is now recreated for putting articles I came over and hopefully my own articles in the field of economics (finance, stock market, business,...) and some other fields which I'm interested in. I will write the sources of the articles I post here for sure, some will be just "copy and paste" but at least, they're what I gain in the fields I am interested.

I don't know for how long and how I will take care of this blog but I'll try, for my study.

No comments: